* Since we opened our doors in 2011, OTC has been helping students fulfill their potential in our Practical Nursing and Nursing Assistant programs. We do this through personalized instruction, working hand-in-hand with the student’s classroom teachers for the most efficient learning.
We are located in the Margate / Pompano area of sunny Florida.
* Your experience at OTCI: where you will enjoy small classroom, individual attention with typically a 10-1 student-to-faculty ratio in clinical, and a classroom size of 16. Our environment allows for great interaction and personal connection with professors and administrators.
* You will have access to our simulation nursing lab and a rigorous curriculum that results in achieving a high pass rate on the National Licensing exams.
* Health assessment technical skills for the patients and families and the strength we receive from the communities will help you to gain a depth of perspective to the information you learn conductive to learning.
* So! Join us and engage in valuable hands-on experience to enhance your career, knowledge and skills at OTCI !
The admissions department will work with you in a friendly atmosphere every step of the way.
Call Now 954 - 973 - 0004 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eileen O'Reggio, RN, MSN
Edward Coon ,Vice President
Chief Operating Office